Graphic Design Fees
Graphic design fees can be very confusing for the new creative clients. If you are wondering if I will charge you for making coffee or writing for you this super long proposal, have a look at the below points.
That is on me
- Proposals (this can take me even a full day!)
- One time, simple advice
- Software licensing
- Always learning new trends and technologies
- Communication below 15 minutes and all communication that does not include a professional consultation
- Travelling to the meetings (unless it requires me to fly or catch a train)
You pay for
- Research on your project (always included in the proposal)
- Revisions and any extra requests (always included in the proposal)
- Communication (email, phone, meeting) which takes us more than 15 min and includes a professional consultation
- Anything that was requested specifically by you: some special fonts, images or software (we always agree on it and add it in writing to the proposal)
How do I check the time
For most of the projects, I already know from my experience how much time it will take me. In addition, I use a time-tracking app on my mobile where I can double check if I counted everything correctly. When I send a proposal to you everything is broken down into the process and the time that it will take. Depending on the client needs, I work both, hourly and project based.
Anything mysterious? Ask me anything below or contact me!