Your personal data
I collect information from you when you give it to me. For example, when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
I may use the information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve my website in order to better serve you.
• To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
I do not include or offer third-party products or services on my website.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 25.01.2018